Take their imaginations to another level with the stork playhouse on a platform. The balustrade and ladder on this platform can be built in several different ways to suit your garden.
This timber playhouse has been manufactured from smooth planed whitewood pine from sustainable forests. Supplied flat packed for ease of handling and complete with felt, fixings, glazing and comprehensive instructions. The playhouse will have been given an industry standard base coat for protection in transit but to ensure years of enjoyment from your playhouse a further weatherproofing topcoat will need to be applied within six weeks of assembly.
The photo shows the item once painted to give you an idea of how it looks, however the item comes unpainted so you can decide what colour you want it and you can paint it yourself in a colour of your choice
Specification of the Shire Stork with Platform
- Construction: Whitewood Pine
- Framing: 35x35mm
- Walls: 12mm T&G shiplap
- Floor: 12mm T&G
- Roof: 11mm OSB
- Door: Single door on width
- Windows: 1 Window in Door, 2 Opening Windows
- Glazing: Styrene
- Preservative: Honey Brown, water-based treatment (inside and out)
- Gable end: 6' (1.79m)
- Sides: 4' (1.19m) plus canopy
- Canopy: 6'x2'
- Internal Eaves height: 3'9 (1.16m)
- Ridge height: 5'1 (1.55m)
- Ridge height when fitted to optional platform: 8'4 (2.55m)
- Single door: 1'8 wide (520mm)