4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
* (a) you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
* (b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
* 4.2 You have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days statring from the day after delivery (30 days for faulty items). If you wish to cancel an order or return an item please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, full name and address and we shall then reply to you with details of where and how to return the item. We would advise you to return the item in it's original packaging to ensure that the product is not damaged as you have a duty of care whilst the goods are in your posession.You will receive a refund within 30 days, usually sooner. If the item is faulty then we will also cover the costs of returning the item from within the Mainland UK but we must arrange collection, the item must be in it's original packaging (collection is only available on standard sized items and excludes oversized items or items that weigh over 30kg combined), however, if you simply change your mind the costs of returning the goods shall be borne by you. We are unable to cover return costs for items exported outside of the UK. If an item is refused at the point of delivery then the item will be returned to our depot and a refund will be issued less the return postage costs that we have incurred. If a made to order item (such as a wooden playhouse) is cancelled then a deduction may have to be made for delivery charges
* 4.3 Goods are refunded within 30 days, usually sooner
* 4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: - in the event that the product has been purchased for commercial use or if the item's have been personalised
Please note that batteries are exempt from any warranty and are not covered under any circumstances
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.