The Plum 12ft In-Ground Trampoline has been purposely built for sinking into the ground. With no need for a safety enclosure, the unobtrusive design of this sunken trampoline looks great in any garden.
The Plum In-Ground Trampoline is full of unique features that make it specifically engineered for long lasting, in-ground use. The trampoline frame is made from steel galvanised inside and out for rust-free protection with a thick, 2mm gauge top rail for added protection from the increased moisture content in the ground. Shorter length legs reduce the amount of soil that needs to be removed, whilst a solid retaining wall prevents dirt and soil falling below the trampoline. The UV treated, vented jumping mat and weather protected safety pads are engineered for excellent bounce performance.
The trampoline fits fully flush to the ground and is available to buy with a custom fit, protective cover to protect the trampoline when not in use. This is the ideal solution for those that want to enjoy trampolining without compromising on garden design.
Features and Benefits
• Trampoline specifically engineered for sinking into the ground
• No need for a safety enclosure – the unobtrusive design looks great in any garden
• Trampoline frame made from steel galvanised inside and out with a thick, 2mm gauge top rail for additional protection against increased moisture in the ground
• Retaining wall prevents soil and dirt from falling underneath the trampoline
• UV treated, vented jumping mat and thick, weather protected safety pads offer excellent bounce performance
• Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
• Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
• Number of legs: 3
• Recommended age: 6 years+
• Assembled size: L3.6 x W3.6 x H0.22m
• Max user weight: 125kg
• Outdoor use only
• Only one user at a time - collision hazard
• Only for domestic use
• Adult supervision required at all times
• Adult assembly required
• Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
|Trampoline Size||12ft Trampoline|
|Suitable For Ages||6+ years|