Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket 24v Electric Motocross Bike
The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket is a scaled down 24v dirt bike that provides unrivalled likeness to the real thing. Praised by US magazine Sports Illustrated for Kids, the MX350 lets younger riders go off-road for the first time.
Geared especially for dirt, this is no wannabe – the large 12" pneumatic knobbly tires provide maximum power transfer for some proper track action. With a travel distance of over 7 miles in a single charge, you won’t be pushed for time whilst out and about.
There is a maximum speed of 14mph, making it one of the fastest kids’ dirt bikes available, from one of the best ride-on manufacturers around.
- 33cm pneumatic knobby tyres
- Chain driven motor
- Max speed:14mph
- Hand operated rear brake
- Direct start twist-grip throttle
- Retractable kickstand and folding foot pegs
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Up to 30 minutes of use (approx)
- 12hrs battery charge time
- Bike weight: 29.5kg
- Max rider weight: 64kg
- For ages 13 +
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid batteries